Thursday, January 21, 2010

Help im only 12!My toe nail cracked and is falling off i dont know what to do?!?

I truly don't remember if i stubbed my toe but a nigh like a week ago it started hurting so i looked and i ran my finger over it and it was cracked and today i was playing basketball with my cousins and my cousin stepped on my toe i looked at it because it began to hurt and the toenail was yellow and it is attached by a tiny like really tiny peice of nail what should i do?i told my parents my dad dont care and myy mom doesnt know what to do?Help?!Help im only 12!My toe nail cracked and is falling off i dont know what to do?!?
That's happened to me before and I'm only 12, except it was infected before, but yeah someone stepped on it and it was about to fall off. I had to get surgery on my toe, but that was only because the infection was bad and didn't go away for a year. What I would do is wrap it up in gauze, and put Neosporin on it. If the nail falls off, keep it wrapped up when you are at school or doing something active. Keep it really clean so it doesn't get infected, because I don't think you want the surgery that I had to have on my toe. Clean it out with peroxide and soak it in Epsom Salt. That really helps it. Good Luck girly.Help im only 12!My toe nail cracked and is falling off i dont know what to do?!?
What are you going to do when something really serious happens to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment