Saturday, January 23, 2010

Im a boy and i paint my nails does that mean im gay?

my mom lets me paint my nails any color i want but my friends say it means ur gay is that true?Im a boy and i paint my nails does that mean im gay?
No..No where in the world does it say that nail polish is for girls only.Im a boy and i paint my nails does that mean im gay?
well do you like other guys or do you like girls? if you like guys then yes, if not then no, the painting of nails has nothing to do with it
Being ';gay'; cannot be defined by if you wear nail polish or not.





Typically, guys don't really paint their nails, but there are many that do. It's all about what you like.
Nope never ...................just an stereotype..........





Answer mine plz





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
well, I think you are the ultimately person that can determine your sexuality.
only you know if your gay or not lol do you mean is it gay to do that, yeah its kinda gay
They are saying painting your nails makes you like the same gender? :/


no. Just don't do pink :P
No way, honey. You wear all of the nail polish you want. Your friends are jerks.
no its not gay. but i dont like the idea of it no offence.
Yeh mate. I'd take the piss out of you.
no! if that's who you are then don't let other people bother you about it!
no ther's alot of guys that paint their nails. if your not into guys then ur not gay

No comments:

Post a Comment