Thursday, January 21, 2010

I was cutting my toenails but i cut half of my nail off. It really hurts and my mum thinks im asleep so...?

What shall i do without letting her know im awake?!I was cutting my toenails but i cut half of my nail off. It really hurts and my mum thinks im asleep so...?
First, I think you should tell your mom what happened. Second, stuff like this happens, people can have their nails torn off with accidents and stuff, so do not panic it will be OK. It will hurt for awhile, you have caused an injury. You want to get some sterile gauze or sterile bandaid (large enough to cover the wound, no sticky stuff to touch the wound). You may want to try applying Neosporin ointment to it. I think your mom should check with your doctor as to how to treat it. Or, google toenail avulsion on the internet and get advice.I was cutting my toenails but i cut half of my nail off. It really hurts and my mum thinks im asleep so...?
1. That's disgusting.





2. I would wrap it in toilet paper and try not to put any pressure on it.





3. Always were sneakers, shoes, or socks so nobody finds out.

No comments:

Post a Comment