Thursday, January 21, 2010

Im so confused about my nail...I'm having so many problems with it..I need your guys help!?

I got my nails done and I had my nails done on last friday and I had this nail done and the nail fell off and it looked ugly when my other ones look really pretty. What should I do for this nail? I put acohol on it..and that's it..It doesnt really hurt..I just wanted it to grow back and I have no clue what I should do 2 do...I wanna polish my nails again when ever I take these nails off


Here's some pics...





http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250鈥?/a>








http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250鈥?/a>











What should I do??? I'm sooo worried it won't grow back..Im so confused about my nail...I'm having so many problems with it..I need your guys help!?
Uhm...I suggest fake nails..Then just redo the style again.Im so confused about my nail...I'm having so many problems with it..I need your guys help!?
..Well Thats what you get for asking a question that no1 understand...It's just a nail..Chill. Theres no need to be rude about it..At least I answered...

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment