Thursday, January 21, 2010

IM IN SO MUCH TROUBLE ? NAIL POLISH REMOVER ON HARDWOOD FLOORING?

its been on there for like a day ! cant i just revarnish it ?!IM IN SO MUCH TROUBLE ? NAIL POLISH REMOVER ON HARDWOOD FLOORING?
I am only here to laugh at your stupidity =)





HAHHAHAHAHA....HAHAHAHHAHA....OK....ha鈥?I am done now!IM IN SO MUCH TROUBLE ? NAIL POLISH REMOVER ON HARDWOOD FLOORING?
First off, the best thing to do is tell your Parents right away. I found this at ehow.com. But let them take care of it, you might make it worse. It'll be okay, accidents do happen.





If you think it took the finish off the method below might work.








If the finish ends up coming off, you can try to match it with something like Poly stain. Use thin coats, applied with a sponge brush, and sand with very fine (220 grit) sandpaper between coats to smooth and level it.
Maybe you can put a coat of clear nail polish it might look the same...
I did this once. I just got toilet paper really quick and wiped it up. WIPE IT UP QUICK if you haven't already it will be worse the longer it stays on!
put some more nail polish remover on there to counteract it.
LOL, Good luck with that one. there isn't much you can do besides get the floors re-waxed.
I have hardwoord floors.And I just used nail polish remover. It worked very well
I don't think you can. You should just tell them the truth.
i dont think so but use wood polish on it

No comments:

Post a Comment