Thursday, January 21, 2010

Im Trying To Grow My Nails out and make then stronger Any tip?

I've been trying to grow my nails out for probably 2 month. They started growing nicely but then they started cracking %26amp; peeling. I've been Using all these Sally Hansen products and none are helping me AT ALL!! lol


any tips or products i can use to help my nails grow??


Thanx!! =]Im Trying To Grow My Nails out and make then stronger Any tip?
The answer is: T.I.P.S


It is like a cuticle oil you use on your nails 2 or 3 times a day.


Can be worn over natural nails and polish.


Buy it on QVC, I am telling you its great!


PS don't be fooled when i ';oil'; its not thick...you just rub it right into the cuticle and nails...its quick and easy.Im Trying To Grow My Nails out and make then stronger Any tip?
This will sound backwards but to grow your nails and make them stronger, you have to keep cutting them frequently, as they get longer they get weaker so every 2 weeks or so, just cut them, not all of it, just say half, file and let them grow for another couple of weeks then do the same as before. This will gradually make them stronger and healthier.


Goodluck!
i know this is weird but rub garlic on them .... trust me it works


answer mine http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment