Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Im addicted to biting my nails and i need help?

Im litteraly addicted to biting my nails.I've put on nails hardeners,ive painted them,i've even but on the fake nails.I cant stop biting them.They are so bad that my nails start bleeding sometimes.It hurts but ive been trying to stop for like 5 yrs.Is there anything else i can try/do? thanks,Im addicted to biting my nails and i need help?
dip your fingers in vinegar or Tabasco sauce. I had the same problem and this worked!Im addicted to biting my nails and i need help?
Well I used to do this to, and what I did was get the acryllic nails...i had them on for probably 6 months and after that i just didn't bite them anymore...
ummm my cousin has the same problem and she stopped by putting something hot or spicy on them and she now never bites her nails but dont rub your eyes hahah it hurts
aah i used to do the same thing. I just clip them really short so theres nothing to bite it kinda got me over the habit

No comments:

Post a Comment