Saturday, January 23, 2010

Im preppy and i wear black nail polish?

i am really preppy and i love black nails!! does that mean im goth? i really don't want 2 be goth but is anyone really preppy and has black nails? i see celebs all the time wearing black nails like this:http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/stylechannel/trends_beauty/061106/hilary_duff400x300.jpg


PLEASE HELP will boys think that i am trying 2 be gothic?Im preppy and i wear black nail polish?
Lately i've been seeing a lot of preps with black nail polish, i guess its the new thing. Personlly i like nice light pinks or even just a clear glassy coat.Im preppy and i wear black nail polish?
Guys love girls that have black nails. It means you like to take risks but definetly doesnt mean you are goth. You see celebs wearing black nail polish because it is in style. So when you were black nail polish it means you are in style. I am not really preppy ( because I dont label myself no one really should) but i guess you could say i am preppy and I wear black nail polish. My parents think I am gonna go gothic with black nails but that is just my parents and maybe other peoples parents. They are old and not young. So keep wearing black nail polish and don't care what your friends think of you. If they are your friends/boyfriend then they won't care what you look like.
OMG NO!!! Black nails have been a great trend for a long time and are SOOOO NOT goth! I love black nails I think its edgy and cool but preppies can still pull it off. Its very Chic ♥


Stop caring so much what ppl think its totally desperate to try too hard and Btw why would a preppy want to tuen goth makes NOO sense.
Nahhh, I know a lot of preppy girls that paint their nails black. They like it because it matches pretty much everything.. Haha once our sub was looking at the girls nails (she sat next to me and we were right in front of the desk) and she started talking about how her school developed goth. Haha, it was so funny.


Me on the other hand, that's not my style.. but it's not gothic!
why would you be goth just because the color of your nails. you're ridiculous.





if you dont want people thinking youre making a lame attempt at being scene while wear black nail polish, try wearin navy or deep deep purple, both colors are in.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
that dos not make yu goth hahaha. black nail polish is so in so is black everythign! even girly girls wear black nail polish. i wear it but ppl call me emo, but they wear it too soo i dont understand but does it really matter? if yu like it then wear it haah hope i helped:)
okay to be frank here. preppy is just a label. goth is jsut a label . be yourself and the boy will like you. i knoe SO many ppl label other ppl but its SO wrong. and i hate it when ppl label me emo or scene. but i'm serious jsut be yourself and he will like you.
I am very preppy but I wear black nail polish all the time because it looks good with my skin tone and the stuff I wear. For the boy part my boyfriend doesn't have a problem with it and thinks it hott!
Yuo wouldnt be goth just because yuo have black nail polish on....People at my shool consider goths like emos but if someone hangs by themselves it kinda means their goth but like if yuo wear i guess dark colors some people consider people goth
Depends if you wear it with like all black dont do that cause in my opinion thats a little goth. Im the same way but i dont paint my nails black cause it makes me seem goth.
omg, the same thing happens to me.


i'm really preppy,my fav color is pink.


but i always wear black polish,too.


don't listen to ppl.


wear what makes u happy :)
black nail polish is not goth.


im really preppy too and i wear


black nail polish some times.


dont listen to stereotypes.
No one will think your trying to be goth. And theres no way just having black nails makes you goth. So don't worry about it.





Plus emos and skaters wear black nails and their not goth.
what the heck? lol


no. its just nail polish. i wear black nail polish. and im definantly not ';gothic';


dont worry about labels so much..
stop worrying so much about what others think. Black nails by no means says ';Goth'; i mean look at jessica simpson...she rocks black nails and is prolly the FARTHEST thing from goth.
black nails dont make you goth put on some white makeup and where lots of dark stuff and then you might be considered as goth
its not goth. dressing all black with a dog collar is goth. i like black nail polish too.....dont lable yourself. do whatever you feel like doing and **** what everyone else says
no. this is dumb.


wear whatever color nailpolish you want.
NO I think black nail polish is really sexy.
No you're not goth...being goth is deeper then what you wear....black fingernail polish just looks good on most people!
Haha black nails don't make you goth.
I wear black nail polish!With a little glitter.
why should you care what they think?


just b/c u wear black nailpolish doesn't make you goth in my opinion
Black nails to not make you goth. i am preppy and like black nails no problem
no it just makes u a wanna be goth





HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment