Saturday, January 23, 2010

Im getting my nails done tomorrow. what color is a good color for winter?

im 14 and im not sure wat color i should paint my nails. a color great for winter i would prefer. thanks in advance (:Im getting my nails done tomorrow. what color is a good color for winter?
What about dark blue or dark green?Im getting my nails done tomorrow. what color is a good color for winter?
How about just choosing a colour because you like it?








If I want to wear baby pink nail polish on a snowy day, I will. And if I want to wear a deep plum on the hottest day of summer, I will.
You should go with a light blue. then you can have purple and black designs. rock it girl.
I usually go for the lighter tones, except for maybe black (which is always chic). If you want the theme to be winter, I suggest white or blue(:





-b
I would say like a maroon color
reD!
You can never go wrong with a dark red. Especially in the winter. Also a dark pink or a maroon color would be adorable.
i think you should get a baby blue or sky light blue. Personally i think that colour is gorgeous. If you look at Garage.ca you can see that the models all have light blue eye shadow for the holiday season. I suggest a light blue with a white design. Hope i helped
  • lotion cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment