Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do i stop bitting my nails ..im going CRAZY!!?

what do i do ... i have tried everything ... even 2 putting chilli ( and i hate chilli ) on my nails ... and i just keep chewing ..yer my mouth burns but i just keep chewing ... IM GOING CRAZY OVER IT AND IM STARTING TO SPIT THEM 2 ARRGHHHow do i stop bitting my nails ..im going CRAZY!!?
Here are some suggestions:


1.) Put manicure on your nails. Those kinds that have an awful smell because they also taste awful and keeps you from biting your nails.


2.) Put a rubber band around both of your hands. They help because everytime you crave to bite your nails you can just pull the rubber band and slap your hand with the rubber band to help you from putting your hand into your mouth.How do i stop bitting my nails ..im going CRAZY!!?
I had the same exact problem my nails were always short because of it i started looking at my nails and thinking ew their so short and nasty so i started to go to the salon and put on nails...sometimes i would bite that too i knew i had to stop it so i just did...because it was a very nasty and ugly habit i hate looking at people when they bite their nail its so ugly!
try putting sum garlic in a clear nail polish shaking it and adding a coat to your nails make sure you crush it once that way the garlic juice comes out but there no pieces floating around
you need to think that no matter how many times you clean them your still biting a nail full of germs hich is exactly like licking a toilet seat. Thats how i stopped.
First of all people bite there nails because they are either : nervous , stressed , hungry or bored.





so if its either of that you would know what to do. =)
ooohhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my mom put band aids around my fingers and tape i eventually stopped chewing them
get fake nails and chew them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment