Saturday, January 23, 2010

Im desperate for my long nails?

I usually wear acrylics, but im not going to be able to get them done for about a month while the nail salon i go to is getting remodeled. I cant go to another nail salon because there isnt another one in my town and im not going to drive 1 hour every week for a mani.





So should I just go to walgreens and buy some of the fake nails.





What are some good brands?Im desperate for my long nails?
I don't think you'd be happy with the comparison between real acrylic nails versus the glue on nails. I'd use the opportunity to take a break from the nails, and decide if you want to continue with acrylics or give your natural nails a chance again.Im desperate for my long nails?
Yes...don't get sucked in to a nail salon every 2 weeks. Get fakes...they are cheaper and you'll save $$$$$$
Why not just grow your own nails out naturally? It doesn't take that long (2-3 weeks) and then you don't have to spend money getting them constantly redone.
you know theres like this kind of nail polish stuff that helps nails grow...faster/longer...i forgot whats it called tho :[
Kiss brand is the best by far, they last longer and stay on much better.





Here are a couple of links that you can look at to see but I think you will like the activator set better it is more like acrylic and looks very cute.





http://www.kissusa.com/CFC.html





http://www.kissusa.com/dippowder.html





I understand you , I have had long nails for years and I dont think I would function right without mine.





Jasmine
you should NEVER get the ones you can buy out of brand stores and do yourself;; there horrible and typically cheap and they destroy your nails worse then at a salon. What you should do for the time being is just give your nails a break and just paint them some cute colors. hope this helpd!! %26lt;3
hmmm walgreens ummm no way accesorie or uda shop just like walgreens!!!
real is better...

No comments:

Post a Comment