Saturday, January 23, 2010

If I show a guy (that Im dating) the pinky on my left hand, that has no nail, will he get scared nd dump me?

My left hand pinky has no nail. It's been like that since I was born. Yeah freaky, and Im scared that if I show it to a guy that asks me out or something, he might get freaked out and end our relationship. Please help. I want to know the answers so that guys that I date can be real with me. And also, why do guys like a girls chest???? I mean, there jis boobs...and im young so i dunno muchie. Thanx! %26lt;33 =]]If I show a guy (that Im dating) the pinky on my left hand, that has no nail, will he get scared nd dump me?
Why is this in the LGBT section. I am sorry about your finger nail, and if you think he is that shallow...why are you dating him. What kind of dates have the two of you had, if he hasn't seen all of your fingers...If I show a guy (that Im dating) the pinky on my left hand, that has no nail, will he get scared nd dump me?
Firstly, I don't find it freaky. Human bodies vary vastly from person to person.





Secondly, yeah, it is possible. Some people really need to hold onto their beliefs that bodies are supposed to look a certain way, and not look a certain way (and often get these notions from sitting in front of the television or talking with friends who get their opinions from the television.)





Personally, i'd never date a person who relegates my entire worth to a pinky that they felt should look one way or another. Its dehumanizing and as such, such objectification is violence. I don't want to invite such violent influences into my life.





I will tell you that my tonsels have holes in them. An ex of mine has a big toe that sticks out to the left, my dearest friend and love in the world was labeled 'intersex' at birth (as were many of our friends), My adopted mom is blind, a friend of mine has limbs that are quadrapeligeic, one of my ex lovers has one eye that is a quarter brown, while the rest of that eye and the other eye is blue, I had a few classmates growing up who had hairlip scars, one of my childhood friends had one had that didn't fully develope the way other people expected it to (but it did fully develop in that it developed until it was done and then stopped as it was at the time it stopped), i once met a person who had one small leg over which he wore a prosthetic leg or used a crutch to balance out the longer leg.





I am only one person, these are just a few of the people i've known in my life. Humans. Are. Vastly. Varried. and its natural. ^_^





One thing i've noticed, if people don't raise a self conscious fuss about a body part that doesn't fit hollywood standards, if they pay it no more mind than any other part of their body, it generally sets the standard for how respectful people will also treat that body part.
Believe me if he dumps you for that he was not worth the time anyway - I think I would show it right up fron and get it over with immediately to save time.
if he really loves u, then he could care less about a nailless pinky finger. besides, you know guys, he'd probably just say cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment