Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hi can u tell me when im pregnant can i use face bleaching or waxing and can i use nail polish or nail remover

I wouldnt use the bleaching because it gets into your skin cells but waxing should be fine I do it and Im 28weeks nail polish and remover is okay as long as you are in a ventalated area and your not like huffing it...lol... but no seriously in small amounts, you should be fine.Hi can u tell me when im pregnant can i use face bleaching or waxing and can i use nail polish or nail remover
You will be fine, and your baby too. Don't sweat it. Congrats!Hi can u tell me when im pregnant can i use face bleaching or waxing and can i use nail polish or nail remover
nail polish and remover are absolutely fine as is waxin
Yes you can use those products, you and the baby will be fine.
bleaching no, waxing yes and nail polish/remover yes but try to be near an open window

No comments:

Post a Comment