Thursday, January 21, 2010

I want to nail my coworker but im married, so what do i do?

Work on your marriage!I want to nail my coworker but im married, so what do i do?
Think with your top head, not your other one!!! Be faithful!!!!I want to nail my coworker but im married, so what do i do?
buy a hammer
Get divorced dumb ***
Analyze your finances, and make sure you're okay with half. Then, go for it.
Wow, you're sick.


I hope you do have sex with your co worker and then get an STD.


Fu*ker.
do the right thing pipe, stay away from her until you either get separated or divorced, if you are a decent man that is. If not, be a sleeze ball.
What do you do? Don't get caught.
Do nothing is losing what you have really worth that nailing the co worker. I would have such a guilty conscious. If your bored you might want to talk to the wife about swinging. Just remember is the risk worth the reward.
let her know you'd like to hit it and quit it...but you'll buy her lunch first

No comments:

Post a Comment