Saturday, January 23, 2010

Im trying to stop biting my nails! any ideas of how i can stop this habit?

ive always bitten them as soon as they grow. i think i do it most when im stressed! anything work for you guys?Im trying to stop biting my nails! any ideas of how i can stop this habit?
i fouind tht painting ma nails works. and me and ma mom made this deal once tht if i stoped bitting them i can get them done at a salon every weekk. woorks 4 me:D








try it鈾?br>







鈾cKenna LeighIm trying to stop biting my nails! any ideas of how i can stop this habit?
well go get a manicure, and make your nails all pretty, that does not tempt you to bite your nails cuz they are soo nice !


maybe dip your nails into lemon juice, the smell stays there and then its strong so when you do try to bite em you cant cuz it tastes GROSS! :P


keep yourself busy,
I completely forgot the name of this one liquid..but if you put it on your fingers-it tastes DISGUSTING. My parents used it on me when I was little to stop me from sucking my thumb, and boy did it work, and fast.


I'm sorry I can't recall the exact name, but I'm sure you could find something like that online. anything that makes your fingers taste bad will quickly teach you to stop!
carry gum around with you and chew it.. and wear really nasty tasting nail polish :D it tastes bad :(


o and find things to do with ur hands or when you actually dont bite it for a day give urself a treat or sumthing or set goals?


hope i helped!
paint your nails, of dab them with nail polish remover, it tastes disgusting so it'll remind you not to bite them. hope i helped





answer mine please


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
use sally hansen nail growth. what i do is i get a french manicure and leave it on for 3 weeks. i think omg. my nails look so nice. so i dont bit them anymore. then wehn i finally remove the nail polish, they look so nice so im just like. im not gonna bit them!!
oh there is this bitter tasting clear nail polish that you can buy, its nontoxic and its not harmful, and it is made to help you quit bitting your nails.
you could cut them short


or theres this polish that my friend has


it tastes really horrible %26amp; its designed to stop nail biting =]
I had that habit too but I got over it when I got french manicure tips because for startes you cant bite those. Good luck!!


P.S. It takes only 1 month to break a habit.
鈾モ€⑩櫏鈥⑩櫏鈥⑩櫏鈥⑩櫏鈥⑩櫏鈥⑩櫏鈥⑩櫏鈥⑩櫏鈥⑩櫏鈥⑩櫏鈥⑩櫏





tell urself tht u need 2 make em luk cute n they hav 2 stay in shape.... mayb thn u wont bite em nemore.... =)





鈾モ€⑩櫏鈥⑩櫏鈥⑩櫏鈥⑩櫏鈥⑩櫏鈥⑩櫏鈥⑩櫏鈥⑩櫏鈥⑩櫏鈥⑩櫏鈥⑩櫏
im a girl but it worked for me my mom got a clear nailpolish but i thought was regular nailpolish but i bit my nails and figured out that it was HOTSAUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Put nail polish on them because it will tastes bad or dip your fingertips in rubbing alcohol and let them dry.
get sum 1 to tell you wen u r doin it and stop after they tell u, this wil stik in ur brain and this habit wil be destroyed.!?!!!!!
get a really nice expensive manicure. you'll kick yourself for spending money on something and then messing it up!
Tape your nails up for a while... You may look like a dork but it'll work





Maddawg
Get clear nailpolish! Tastes HORRIBLE ! good luck
omg i do the same thing too!!


i put some nail polish so i wont bite my nails and when i try biting it tastes bad
paint em,


it's wat my sis do.

No comments:

Post a Comment