Thursday, January 21, 2010

Im going to a wedding Next week im getting my nails done what should i do?

i already consered french mani ........


btw im pakistani so my outfit is very very colorfulIm going to a wedding Next week im getting my nails done what should i do?
French is good because it can go with any colors you wear..I like to get a silver line under the white just to add a little extra. Or if you can pick a solid color, you can ask them to do a design on each ring finger on top of the color you pick. Im going to a wedding Next week im getting my nails done what should i do?
Get a french mani, but instead of the white tips, get something like pink or orange tips.
get the tip of the nail a Color that is in your outfit. I had zebra tips once it was really cool and fun.
Go with a pale pink?

No comments:

Post a Comment