Saturday, January 23, 2010

Im always afraid to scratch my nail on something metallic...is this normal?

I know that lots of people dont like nails on a chalkboard but Im like that with anything metally. Like my car when I open the door i am conscious of my nails everytime I do it. I make sure I dont scratch them underneath the handle. Ive done that before and I felt like I was going to have an anxiety attack. Even now just thinking about it makes me feel a little anxious. Whats wrong with me? Is it normalIm always afraid to scratch my nail on something metallic...is this normal?
Yes it's normal, a lot of people have weird (I use the term loosely) little quirks/phobias/fears e.g. I am absolutely 100% freaked out by worms and slugs if one is near me I feel like I have to take a shower and God help me it I touch one. So I say again yes it is normal and nothing is wrong with you, well at least not with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment