Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Im getting my nails done in about 4 hours what design should i get done?

hiya well i want to treat me and my friends later to get our nails done.


because ive recently been diagnosed with WPW *heart condition*


so ive been going through alot of stress with hospital visits.


so i thought id treat me and my friends to get our nails done.


what design should i get done?


send images if possible :)


thank you so much! :)


xIm getting my nails done in about 4 hours what design should i get done?
I think French Manicure is very classy!Im getting my nails done in about 4 hours what design should i get done?
i normally get acrylics, then paint them hot pink and put 3 diamontes diagonally on each fingernail.


so pretty.


good luck, and im sorry to hear about the diagnosis :(
When I get a design I let the person who is doing my nails do whatever they want and I am always happy with what they choose.
HALLOWEEN!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment