Saturday, January 23, 2010

Im getting acrylic nails for school and i want really cute ones, can anyone give me an idea or show me a pic?

please! thankyou!Im getting acrylic nails for school and i want really cute ones, can anyone give me an idea or show me a pic?
I personally only get short to medium length acrylic nails with a french or american manicure (pinkish nail color with a white tip) this way, I never have to worry about matching my hot pink nail polish to an outfit or whatever. Talk to your manicurist though, they are the professionals and give really good advice. Especially if you play a sport, or work in the dirt, etc. They will know a good length for your activity level.Im getting acrylic nails for school and i want really cute ones, can anyone give me an idea or show me a pic?
i usually get a french tip because it goes with everything. right now i have black nails because im tanning again and i dont want them to turn yellow. just type in acrylic nails in google images and you'll find a bunch. you can just little gems or just french manicure but have the tips different colors like pink green etc.
Hi, why dont you go to the Store like Walmart Target Walgreens Cvs or whatever and look at there boxed press on nails and get an idea and maybe buy it or take a picture and bring it with you. I always see such pretty cute ones at the store! Good Luck!!
The salon will have a book that will have all the designs in, or explain what you would like it . I would love to have baby pink with flowers.
acrylic nails damage your real nail making it brittle,so if you want nice healthy nails grow them by taking your vitamins and also using nail growing polish.
pink with a flower and in the middle of a flower is one of those fake diamond things. my friend had it.
Don't forget to do your toes--lots of guys (like me) think girls' feet are hot! Add a toe ring and ankle bracelet to make it even more sizzlin'! :)
My sister gets them all the time, she always gets plaining white french, I think thats what there called, so they look pretty cool. :)
go to the mall.and get it done.they have books to look at!!!


awsome!!! :]
i like plain with a black flower vine on the thumb.


or a blue line underneath the white.
Girl, get yourself some Lee Press Ons!
go to the place that will be doing them they have books

No comments:

Post a Comment