Thursday, January 21, 2010

I heard taking prenatal vitamins helps your hair and nails grow but im afraid it will make me grow taller too?

Yes, it makes your hair and nails grow. it doesn't make you taller, though.I heard taking prenatal vitamins helps your hair and nails grow but im afraid it will make me grow taller too?
i use vitamin e on fresh washed hair, dont message into the scalp. hair will feel slightly sticky until dry then it will be nice and soft. it tames the frizzies and deep conditions and make hair grow fast. mine, about three in a month. e is cheap and a big bottle will last a long time. dont forget the regular trims, about every 7-9 weeks, that is a must to keep hair from breaking off. what good is it to get it to grow if it snaps off at the bottom. i just started using Biotin Vitamin, i take it orally, but havent taken it long enough yet to see some benefits. its cheap too. and i purchased biotin shampoo. i got both of these from an online vitamin store. much cheaper that way.I heard taking prenatal vitamins helps your hair and nails grow but im afraid it will make me grow taller too?
The things in prenatal supplements are similar to the things in hair, skin, and nails supplements. It won't hurt. But, why wouldn't you want to be taller? Really, you stop growing taller after 16-21. I'm no taller than I was at 15. I wish I were 5 inches taller! Or more.
there are vitamins in the market designed for strong hair and nails, why would you want to mess with vitamins made for something else? Also, if you're genetically made up to get taller you will get taller if you take the pills or not.
You could try vitamins for your hair %26amp; nails only:





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





These are great, you can get them @ Sephora or maybe on e-bay :)
try hair oil; it really works! put it on at nite before bed and wake up and shampoo it off. usually coconut hair oil works the best but try others to suit ur hair
Im 5'3'' ... I would love to be 2 inches taller! :D lol


Sorry Idk the answwer
you a should be afraid of growing taller if you r like 6 feet...
why would that happen, logically speaking?

No comments:

Post a Comment