Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do i trim my rats nails???im not sure how i should do it because the nails look so spindly and thin...?

I trim my hamster and rabbit's nails with regular nail trimmers. Only cut the tip of the nail off, this will prevent you from cutting into the quick and hurting them. Since my pets are comfortable with being handled, I can do all four feet at once. If your animal is squirming then give it some space don't hold onto him too hard because it will make them panic. You can also do just one foot at a time if this helps. If you do cut into the quick it is not the end of the world but it will probably bleed a little.How do i trim my rats nails???im not sure how i should do it because the nails look so spindly and thin...?
you can but i dont think you should.





just leave it beHow do i trim my rats nails???im not sure how i should do it because the nails look so spindly and thin...?
put a brick in their cage and when they walk on it they get shorter.

No comments:

Post a Comment