Thursday, January 21, 2010

Im taking hair skin and nail vitimans..will omega-3 fish oil help my hair?what are the benefits?1 a day?

should i take 1 a day? with hair skin and nails you take 3 a day.


how will this help me?


especially my hair


thanks xD








ps-i put my hair into a pony tail today and noticed it was alot longer *tear* so happy!!!!!! ^__^Im taking hair skin and nail vitimans..will omega-3 fish oil help my hair?what are the benefits?1 a day?
Nature-made multi vitamins have biotin in them, the key vitamin in the hair growth vitamins. so taking one should do the trick. You can get omega-3's from adding flax seed oils to your foods and drinks. you can get them from whole food. They actually contain more natural omega-3 than salmon.





apparently omega-3 helps retard your hair loss and if your not losing hair than hair loss prevention. It is also good for skin (scalp) health, and healthy hair can only come from a healthy scalp.





mane n tail made my hair very dry and brittle, i was using it for about three weeks because it was the only thing left in my house. it was a brand new bottle also so i wasn't because it had been sitting there for a while. you should try avalon organics or depending on your hairs curl patter, if you have curls, nuetrogena triple moisture. with the nuetrogena you have to rinse thourougly because it can leave your hair a bit oily if ur hair is naturally wavy or straight





good luck.Im taking hair skin and nail vitimans..will omega-3 fish oil help my hair?what are the benefits?1 a day?
Omega 3 is a wonderful product that is good for your hair and nails. I take it for my heart and high cholesterol as recommend by my cardiologist, but word to the wise when you don't take it on a regular basics it will start to make your hair break off and nails brittle.

Report Abuse



For one- What does the serving size on the fish oil bottle suggest?





Two- Omegs have been shown to improve your skin and hair, promote cardiac health and weight loss, plus about a hundred other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment