Monday, May 10, 2010

Can i get my nails done while im pregnant? Im 21 weeks wanting to know if i can get arcylic nails put on?

This was one of my concerns also when I found out that I was pregnant because I get my nails done every two weeks faithfully. I asked my doctor and he told me that as long as I'm in a well ventilated area, it was perfectly fine.


Congrats %26amp; Good Luck





17 Weeks 0 DaysCan i get my nails done while im pregnant? Im 21 weeks wanting to know if i can get arcylic nails put on?
Ooh, classy.





But, why on earth couldn't you?Can i get my nails done while im pregnant? Im 21 weeks wanting to know if i can get arcylic nails put on?
I still get mine done. =) I'm 15 weeks.
There is no solid proof that nails, nail polish or polish remover is bad for a pregnancy. However, there is no proof that it is ok either. The fumes are harmful for you so I can only assume that they are not good for the baby. If you must do it, then do it somewhere other than a salon where there is so much of the chemicals you can't avoid them. Rememebr that your nails are growing much faster now and you might be wasting money too.
I wouldn't if I were you. Why do you think the nail technicians wear a mask over their mouth and nose even if they are not pregnant. Those fumes can't be good for you, them or the baby.
you can if your in a well ventaliated area but ive had mine done before and the smell is pretty strong. i would ask your doctor first.
Yes. Try not to breathe the fumes.
I would suggest that you wait until after your baby is born. They doctors sometimes look at your fingernails to see whats going on in your body , Sounds strange, but they do, and the acrylic nails kind of cover that up.
In no way does that hurt you or your baby as long as the place is aired out...go right on ahead!! Pamper yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment