Monday, May 10, 2010

How can i stop biting my nails? Im addicted! haha?

i REALLLLYYY want to stop.How can i stop biting my nails? Im addicted! haha?
I used to bite my nails when I was a kid. Then I started learning about all of the bacteria that gets under and around your nails. It grossed me out so bad, everytime I started to bite my nails, I wondered how clean they really were. Simply washing your hands is not really going to clean under your nails!!





Now, I have really long, pretty, healthy nails that I get compliments on a lot (weird? I think so, too). I like having pretty nails so much that I could never go back to biting them. Good luck!How can i stop biting my nails? Im addicted! haha?
My little sister had a problem with this. Eventually, she started periodically dipping her fingertips in nail polish remover throughout the day. The stuff was (obviously) disgusting, and after a while she just lost the urge to bite.
get a manicure. You won't want to bite if you're going to ruin it. This also helps you're nails get a little longer anyway. I'm always less tempted to bite my nails if they look nice and they're not super short.
The best way to stop is to go to a nail salon, have them do a thin acrylic over your nails and then gel. You will not bite them.
Every time you feel like doing it, pretend they are $h*t stained

No comments:

Post a Comment