Friday, May 14, 2010

Im getting my nails done tonight...what color should i get them?

i need some colors cause idk what to do...lolIm getting my nails done tonight...what color should i get them?
Berry their a colour for winter and that's the colour to wear on your nails right nowIm getting my nails done tonight...what color should i get them?
french nails


coral


bright red


neon colours


zebra
If you are getting them done for every day life I'd say a light pink or blue. Some thing subtle.





If you are getting them done for a date, I'd go with french tips or red.
violet - more of purple than blue!


red- a rich dark color of a red


hot pink - this would be nice for any occasion! lol - selena
I Got Mine Done White With Red Hearts,


Or You could get rainbow :)


Or Rhianna Style, Yellow with a Black Smiley On :D
hmmm blue
light pink or bbay blue
French Nail. Pink ( Short Story from OPI)
Black
Light pink with little hearts on them :D
NEON ORANGE! I GOT MY TOES THAT COLOR WITH A SMILEY FACE IT WAS AWESOME!
  • lotion cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment