Friday, May 14, 2010

Question about nails? Im bad at this stuff. =P?

So, I've finally quit cold turkey. My nail-biting issue, I mean. But now its back to haunt me. I keep nipping these little bits off, one by one. They've really only grown like...a millimeter.





ANYWAYS! I was wondering if I clipped the white part back every now and than to keep from biting it, will the pink part, the nail plate, still grow longer? Or do I need to grow it all at once?Question about nails? Im bad at this stuff. =P?
Your nails keep growing for as long as you have blood pumping through your body AND you eat Protein everyday.





The more protein you eat though, the slightly longer more than usual they grow.





If you keep your protein intake steady they will just keep growing at a steady pace.Question about nails? Im bad at this stuff. =P?
pretty sure its always growing...

No comments:

Post a Comment