Monday, May 10, 2010

I Need to know now...Should I get acrylic nails? Whats gel nails? (im 12)?

Im kinda scared that they are gonna hurt! I have the money...but im just worried about the pain! My mom got them but she already had really bad nails, they didnt hurt her...should I get them? Oh and answer the title! HURRY! Oh and my mom and dad are cool with it!I Need to know now...Should I get acrylic nails? Whats gel nails? (im 12)?
There's no problem with you getting them. They look great for about 2 weeks but after you take them off, your real nails are often very weak and they take some time to recover. It doesn't hurt getting them on, but if you try pulling them off yourself, they may hurt a little. You should go to the salon to get them removed so it doesn't hurt and so it doesn't damage your nails.I Need to know now...Should I get acrylic nails? Whats gel nails? (im 12)?
once you start, you really can't stop. i started earlier this year, and i've been getting my nails done every month since. it's pretty pricey as time goes by.


you're still young. you don't need to do your nails but if you do decide to, no, it doesn't hurt. you might feel something, but it's not exactly painful (maybe a slight pinch?)


if the nail salon you go to doesn't do it right, it might hurt after you get them done.


it'll take getting used to like everything else.


good luck!
Good luck finding a reputable nail tech who will apply acrylic nails on a kid. No American with any ethicals or moral values would touch your nails with acrylic. But, you might be able to get a viet cheapo place to do them. They lack any sense of ethical behavior. No, you shouldn't get acrylic nails. No, go play with some dolls or something, little girl.
Sure, I got fake nails when I was 12.


No, they don't hurt.


My friend warned me when I got them that when she pushes the skin a lil it might sting for a second, but I didn't even notice.


%26amp; I have an extremely low tolerance for pain.
no they dont hurt at all ive gotten them before i dont know what gel nails are i always get acrylic when i do get them since your 12 i think you should go with your nautral nails acrylic nails mess your nautal nails up there a pain to get off thats why i dont get them anymore
it dosent hurt at all trust me ive gotten them done many times. as long as you go to a good and reputable place, with real professionals, it shouldnt hurt
YOU ARE 12. if you put fake stuff on you now, how will you look when you're 30? :| go play with dolls, like kids are supposed to.
Why does a 12 year old need to wear acrylic nails?
No theres no pain at all! and get acrilyics they look awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment