Friday, May 14, 2010

Girls, Im a boy, straight, my friend Amber want us to go to the mall and get our nails done for fun, should I?

Im kinda fem! Amber and I are like bestest friends! Any suggestions on color? Fingers? Toes? Like what do I wear? Shorts? sweats? sandals? Oh and yes my avatar looks like a girl cuz the boy avatars dont look like me.Girls, Im a boy, straight, my friend Amber want us to go to the mall and get our nails done for fun, should I?
Are you getting a ';polish change'; which is just when they paint your nail, or a mani/pedi? lol





Well my advice is stay with a clear coat, girls may doubt your hetero-ness, but if you get any other color other than clear (or black-%26gt;rocker) you will leave them with no doubt. they wont wonder anymore.. they'll know...





for a pedi: wear shorts because they do some leg massages with lotion and wear sandals because you dont want to mess up your freshly painted toes. lol





And your avatar is suspect... lol. i dont know any straight guys with a female avatar. lolGirls, Im a boy, straight, my friend Amber want us to go to the mall and get our nails done for fun, should I?
Maybe she wants you to go get your nails done cause she thinks you ARE gay. If you go she will know shes right, or think shes right. I dont know the way you are or the way you act, but if you are straight enough, then just go and have fun and nobody will have suspicion lol.
just get a clear coat and have a butt load of fun :)


sandals so when they do your toes, you don't have to go through the trouble of taking them off and have them smelly; let them breathe


it doesn't really matter for the rest
Uhhhhh, no.


Not unless you are gay.


Why don't you let her get her nails done


and you could watch. lmfaoo. wow.
Why not dont let yourself be judged just because of what you happen to be doing or look like.
ur straight???
You should(:


Sound funn


Just get a clear coat


On your fingers


%26amp;%26amp; Just wear whatever you want
I doubt you're straight but ok
lol wear what you want





go just to have funn
u should get clear


and have fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment