Monday, May 10, 2010

Im doing to get my finger prints taken is it ok if i keep on my acrylic nails on?

do i need to take them off, or is it ok to keep them on for when i get my fingerprints done??Im doing to get my finger prints taken is it ok if i keep on my acrylic nails on?
Their not going to get prints of your nails. So yes you can keep them on.Im doing to get my finger prints taken is it ok if i keep on my acrylic nails on?
It's not just ';tap here';, they are going to roll the pads of your fingers around to get a full picture. Twice. If the processing clerk later decides the prints given are not good enough, you'll have to go again, causing delays of weeks or months.





What's more important to you? Your immigration status or your stupid freaking trashy looking fingernails?





On second thought, do keep them on by all means!





%26gt; and its not for immigration dummy





You posted it in immigration, nitwit.
No you do not need to ruin your nails as long as you are able to give a good print with your nails on.

No comments:

Post a Comment