Monday, May 10, 2010

I GOT TOE FUNGUS IN ALL MY NAILS, IM SICK OF IT, CAN SOME ONE HELP ME? HOW CAN I GO AWAY?

tHEY HAve been like these for about 2 years already.. they are really teak now.. please help me...I GOT TOE FUNGUS IN ALL MY NAILS, IM SICK OF IT, CAN SOME ONE HELP ME? HOW CAN I GO AWAY?
Please realize that this is a situation that took a long time to develop and it will take a while to resolve. You can try Fung-Off or something over the counter. Try soaking in vinegar about 15-20 minutes a day. Try to wear open toe shoes and sandals. Try to cut out sugar where possible as this feeds the bacteria. I suggest that you try to find a yogurt you like and eat at least 1 carton everyday. Go to a salon and get a professional pedicure. Ask the tech for any help/suggestions. They probably have a range of products. In any case-hang in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment