Monday, May 10, 2010

I have dead nail polish on my fingers and my mom wont take the time to go get some remover im totally stuck!!!?

a friend came over and she made a mistake on her nails so she used the last nail polish remover pad thing and there was no remover in my house so im stuckI have dead nail polish on my fingers and my mom wont take the time to go get some remover im totally stuck!!!?
HeyHeyHey =),


Well If You Can't Go To Buy Some I Guess You Can Remove It By, Putting Your Hands In Warmish Water - Quite Hot. %26amp; Leave Them To Soak In There For A Few Minutes And When They Feel Quite Warm With Your Hands Still In The Water, Start To Pick And Peel The Nail Varnish Off, It Makes It Come Of Much Easier, After You've Got It All Of Make Sure You Moisturies Your Hands And Nails With Hand Cream :), I Hope This Helps, Good Luck xI have dead nail polish on my fingers and my mom wont take the time to go get some remover im totally stuck!!!?
some times when i dont have any remover i sit there and pick at my nails and try to get it off that way. Also some times i take a nail file to the top of my nails and try to sand off the color. lol sometiems it works. some gas stations sell nail polish remover in little bottles for like a dollar.
Either be a man (Errr woMAN, I guess??) and scrape the nail polish off using your teeth, or go wash your hands with alot of soap and scrub the polish off.





Or you could try vaseline, I guess, and scrub your polish off using that stuff.





Hope it helps!!!
I have to say there is really nothing else you can do to get it off besides remover to get it off maybe you should just go up to your mom and tell her u need it bad if that doesn't work deal
Try isoproyl alcohol and soaking your fingers in warm water
well erm... go into town and get it yourself....


Shops like Boots, Superdrug, or any pharmacies sell them =]...


Hope this helps x



Ring a friend up to borrow theirs.
OK WTF IS YOUR POINT


GET YOU BUTT UP AND GET IT YOUR SELF
Erm, get off your butt and go get it yourself. Duh

No comments:

Post a Comment