Monday, May 10, 2010

I was planning to wear the glue on nails to my cousins wedding since im a bridesmait?

and im not sure if i should get my nails done like my nails


or get the glue on ones even thought they work good


but i dont want them to fall off the day


and i cant get them done at the salonI was planning to wear the glue on nails to my cousins wedding since im a bridesmait?
I think that you'd be able to relax and focus on enjoying the festivities (and getting dressed) if you weren't worried about snagging or bumping fake nails Treat yourself to a nice manicure. Very few, if any, people are going to spare a moment's notice to your nails, except you. I had a manicure in an expensive part of town and was surprised that it only cost me $12. I think that the Thai or Vietnamese places are cheaper than hair salons.I was planning to wear the glue on nails to my cousins wedding since im a bridesmait?
Get your real nails done. Lasts longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment