Monday, May 10, 2010

Im a male I I painted all my nails and the girls loved it?

I painted my toes dark blue and my fingernails clear all the girls liked it and I got two phone number what do you thinkIm a male I I painted all my nails and the girls loved it?
They probably have visions of doing your makeup next.Im a male I I painted all my nails and the girls loved it?
I think you are in high school and will get rejected by everyone you ask out to the prom.
umm no.. no.. and no
well,either the gals think u gt fashion sense or u are pretty cool.


or they boxed u into this punk gothic guy depending on ur dressing.





some gals get turn off by this,as they think its feminine u see.


my ex used to paint his nails white but im fine with it.cos it goes with his dressing yeah.
LOL @ Suzie Q's answer!!!





Good One!!!
If it works, whatever.





Just as long as the only reason they gave you their number is not because they always wanted a gay friend.
ahaha i like what that suzie girl said up there. ^^^


BUT


#1 why did you paint ur nails?


my guess.. A) your ';punk rocker?';


b) your secretly gay


c) Or you want some attention?


Im sorry if i sound mean lol.


It all really depends on how old these girls are .


girls that are around.. 12 -16 or so will still SORT of be immature but curious immature and anything new to them.. they are going to like. specially if you ar elike one of them in a way


but watch out they are going to wanna makeyou into their fashion show lol
well, I think it can be sexy if you have with the right image, personality and attitude as a whole... scoring high on originality, go for it !
Way to go, Slick
LOL if guys use earrings why not paint your nails. As long you are getting the attention I say go for it.
girls like a dude that can be frilly and still be cool with his dudeness. you go girl, erm, guy.
are you seroius where do u live and what grade are u in e-mail me back at sahrashot@yahoo.com
Umm... they probably wanted to see if you would actually call, guys with painted nails, especially toe nails are kinda creepy...

No comments:

Post a Comment