Monday, May 10, 2010

Im a guy, would you be cool lending me a dress and helping do my nails?

and how should i do my nails so i look classy, and what sort of dress?Im a guy, would you be cool lending me a dress and helping do my nails?
Helping do your nails, sure. Lending a dress.... would depend on if it would fit.





Nails can be tricky because if you're not use to long nails you act like Edward Scissorhands so you might want to just get a manicure and then go with a simple, understated shade. Remember that sometimes less is more and while you don't want people to think your nails look bad, you don't want them looking ONLY at your nails : )





What type of dress largely depends on your body type.Im a guy, would you be cool lending me a dress and helping do my nails?
does it get any sicker than this?

No comments:

Post a Comment