Friday, May 14, 2010

Im a male and I let my nails grow just a little bit and keep them polished clear women do you think its weird.

Im not a soft feminine male with a broken wrist that you would think is gay or any thing.A couple of girls have given me compliments on them I just want to see what the Answers community thinks.Im a male and I let my nails grow just a little bit and keep them polished clear women do you think its weird.
i think you are weird and i don't believe that your not gayIm a male and I let my nails grow just a little bit and keep them polished clear women do you think its weird.
Well I think you should work on your dressing intead of nails because the charm of the man comes from that.
it's not weird. it's unique though lol but that's not a bad thing.


i just think the growing them a little long, isn't as nice for guys as it is for girls. but a lot of males get their nails done!


i agree with the ';cheech';, it's good that you know how to take care of yourself. keep it up! =]
to me it means you have good hydgene
Nothing wrong with nice nails, i thinks its nice when a guy takes care of himself.





Perhaps te polish is a little bit too far though.
that's fine as long as you don't wear nail polish.
well..


i think that it's really amazing that guys actually care of their nails.


growing them just a little bit is fine. because you know, too short.. looks weird. polishing them is okayy.


but, like if you nail polish them with clear.. i think that might be a bit too weird.





anyways.. keep up with the great work on taking care of your body!


(:
You are metro-sexual...but not gay.


If I see a guy with polished nails, I'll definetely tell my friends and co-workers about it.
no i think it's great that you take care of your self
My good friend owns a high-end nail salon and you'd be surprise how many of her customers are male. Don't worry about it. I think it's becoming a norm.
mmmmmmm polish okay...letting them grow out a little is just gross for guys....
not really weird. its pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment