Monday, May 10, 2010

Can i study beauty therapy (nails and makeup) whilst im in school?

I'm 13 btwCan i study beauty therapy (nails and makeup) whilst im in school?
Of course! You can get books at any large bookstore and I'm sure there's courses available for you to do - they usually cost a couple hundred but if it's what you want to do then it's well worth it, I've started freelance makeup and nails and I'm 14 feel free to ask me anything here's my msn - chloemythen@hotmail.co.ukCan i study beauty therapy (nails and makeup) whilst im in school?
Of course you can ! :]] You can find tons of books on beauty treatment\spas and stuff on internet, or library. Anywhere really :) Also you can practice doing a manicure(or giving them a makeover) on your friends. Take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment