Monday, May 10, 2010

My toe nail is not connected to my toe anymore??? Im freaking out!! HELP!?

A few weeks ago i wore these heels to a party and the next day i seen that my toe nail was bleeding. I really didnt think anything of it.... My toe nail was really really sore for a week and a half or so... I went to paint my toe nails and was cleaning them out.. all these juices were coming out of my big toe nail. Later once everything has dried out i can now see inside my toe nail. Its like its barley attached besides at where the toe nail comes out. I am wondering what i can do... will it eventually be attached like its suppose to? Should i go see a doctor? I can see up inside where my toe nail grows out of and its freaking me out!!! please tell me what to do!!! Thank you so much!!My toe nail is not connected to my toe anymore??? Im freaking out!! HELP!?
well if it is barely there .the doctor is going to pull it of also.but you might need meds.before you et an infection i would go to the doctor.good luck.My toe nail is not connected to my toe anymore??? Im freaking out!! HELP!?
I think your shoes where to tight, If that is the case you will fine after few days, I recommend when you are home, try to be barefeet as much as possible, to allow your toes to breath.





And you should also check if some of your toenail is growing in, just to be sure if everything is in the right order.





If your toenail is getting to be to thick you might be getting toenail fungus, If that is the case, I advice you to prevent or treat it right away since nail fungus allways get's more hanus overtime,





But I think that you just wearing to tight shoes.





Hope this help


Warmly,


Irina
You're gonna lose your toenail, it wont re-attach. Id go to a doctor, not because its that serious, but because its gonna hurt a lot when it goes and has the potential to become massively infected (mine did). Good luck, and dont wear those shoes again lol
Honestly? You'll be fine. I lost both big toe nails with b/c of shoes. I didn't realize anything was wrong until they were pretty much completely unattached. I just left them alone until they were ready to come off and then pulled them off- gross yes, but painless because they were attached to dead skin by that point.
  • lotion cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment