Friday, May 14, 2010

Im about to get my nails done, any ideas of what color(s) i should get?

i want kind of a spring color. i can also get a design. i just need ideas! and im getting a mani-pedi so.. help please! ;bIm about to get my nails done, any ideas of what color(s) i should get?
pink background (light) and white flowers with yellow centers


i was just reading seventeen magazine, and they said some ';hot summer shades';


hot pink, bright orange, lavender purple, sparkly royal blue, sparkly gold or deep purple.


hope this helped :)Im about to get my nails done, any ideas of what color(s) i should get?
I'm a big fan of the bright orange/coral colors in spring, for adults anyway. If you're young enough, you could do a pale or sparkly pink shade, that's always cute...well, ok maybe I'm past the age where it's ';cute'; but I liked it at one time!
I say french manicure design because it will go with every outfit.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>


Me and my girls wanna know .. ;) w/ pic
you just get like a dark pink with silver flower designs or you can get a light blue with a white flower design. something like that! :)








good luck!
im getting my nails done today too you should get like a Bright cute pink ! and as the nail design you should get a flower or a star
how bout a pretty orange. its fun and springish.

No comments:

Post a Comment