Monday, May 10, 2010

Im going to my boyfriends ROTC ball but i dont have that much money to get my nails done. ?

I have really short nails and not alot of money but i was thinking of getting acrylics. Would it be tacky if i got the kind you buy at the store and like french manicure them myself? Would anybody notice?Im going to my boyfriends ROTC ball but i dont have that much money to get my nails done. ?
I have a friend who buys the press on nails for special occasions like a wedding or night out and from afar no one can tell the difference.Im going to my boyfriends ROTC ball but i dont have that much money to get my nails done. ?
If I were you I would just paint them a pretty colour! I hate fake nails they look nasty! Sometimes for fun they are ok, but not otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment