Friday, May 14, 2010

Can you paint a puppy's nails? not that i wana paint them but im just curious.?

I don't think it would hurt the dog in any way. It would actually look kinda cute, I think.Can you paint a puppy's nails? not that i wana paint them but im just curious.?
yeah you can.Can you paint a puppy's nails? not that i wana paint them but im just curious.?
I believe I have seen doggie nail polish. Since I think that kind of stuff is a little foolish I wouldn't. A dog is a dog, not a baby doll.
make sure it is non toxic.


the groomer tried to do my pap's and she licked it off.
Yes. Showdogs get their nails painted. They are most often poodles.
yes you can but only if you are using pet appropriate nail polish and honestly they don't need it. dogs don't care how their nails look
yes
i used to paint my german shepherd/dobie/husky mix nails all the time where her white toes was they had white toe nails and i painted them all black and it made them shiny and they looked nice. you can paint your dog nails any color you want it can be anything kind of nail polish really.
Yes it has been done for poodles for years. As far as I know you just use the regular polish that is used on people. However, check Petco or PetSmart.
You can you just have to have certain dog friendly nail polish so the toxins wont hurt her/him.

No comments:

Post a Comment