Friday, May 14, 2010

Okay. so should i get acrylics or use my real nails. im getting them done tomarrow...?

if i get acrilycs i have to take them off on the 25th for sports. if i get regular nails done then i prob. have to get them RE-done. so im not sure yet. if you say acrylics then what design. i want something cool like zebra. but not zebra because everyone has them. i want something original.Okay. so should i get acrylics or use my real nails. im getting them done tomarrow...?
if you do get acrylic nails, instead of the original french white tip, try hot pink, orange, or purple. a bright summer color. i think this is very hot!Okay. so should i get acrylics or use my real nails. im getting them done tomarrow...?
Depends on the sports. Acryllics ruin your real nails and make them like paper, if you are playing sports involving your hands, I would forego the plastics and get a mnicure with polish instead.
Trust me get your real nails done. I got the acrylic glue and when I was taking them off. Half my real nail came off.
use ur real nailz
TRUST ME--you DON'T want to get acrylics done ESPECIALLY if you're not in for the long haul. Acrylics can damage your nail bed; and after they are removed (which can be time consuming or even painful) your nail bed is damaged and it took my nails almost six month to recoop---and I went to a fantastic salon. Now I have my own nails done, and people think I have fake ones. PLEASE go with the natural, healthy look. Look at the stars...hardly any of them have long fakers---except Dolly Parton!!!
If you have long, pretty, healthy nails then i would suggest getting them done its cheaper and looks better. if you must have fake nails then i would suggest american tips. solar or two powder (pink and white) theyll know what that is. To me fake nails dont last really long.. you have to keep getting them refilled and if you have a not so great nail person they could last even less time. my nails only lasted 2 days because she grinded them too thin. Also they cost a lot more than manicures especially with refills.
I hate acrylics. They drive me crazy and after a day or two I find I'm trying to pick them off. Plus, they ruin your own nails when they take them off because they have been ground down so much. Just do your own nails.
real nails! trust me thats the best way to go
Don't get acrilycs...they suck.... but get solar nails they're prettier and dont grow out as fast

No comments:

Post a Comment