Friday, May 14, 2010

Im getting my nails done in 15 mins (urgent help)?

Hey Guys


Im gonig on holiday no monday and im gettin my nails done if 15 FRCKIN MINUTES but i dont know what colour to get them green blue orange or yellow what do you guys think ???





Thanks Guys xIm getting my nails done in 15 mins (urgent help)?
BLUE and hurry you will be late.Im getting my nails done in 15 mins (urgent help)?
i think navy blue or a crazy green


dont get orange or yellow,cos if youre going on oliday they might get a bit icky and look like you have some horrible nail disease


good luck


have fun on your holiday!


^.^
i think pastel yellow will be fab!!


very holiday';esque'; for summertime!!
yellow yellow %26amp; YELLOW!


Fashionable, happy and right for summer.


x
yellow! its a summeryy colorr
Orange, but a sort of cream orange.
BLUE
Whatever floats your boat!


I think blue.
have a different colour on each nail if you cant decide
orange but dont let them longer than half an inch. thats my opinion.
get two tone
  • lotion cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment