Friday, May 14, 2010

Im gettin my nails filled tomaro but i dont no what colors to get this time. help! i like bright colors =] ?

well, i'd say...





if your a burnet, i would get like a hot pink, or mabe a lime green





if your blone, i'd do a pretty, like, ocean blue





if you have red hair, i'd get a purple





%26amp; if your hair is blackk, orange looks really good! but any bright colors would look goot with black.





Hope this Helps!Im gettin my nails filled tomaro but i dont no what colors to get this time. help! i like bright colors =] ?
Hmmm, If you're into fluro why don't you get 2 colours?





Pink %26amp; Orange or Pink %26amp; Green go well together. I usually get designs done on my nails when i get them - have you considered doing that??





Most places will do it for you and it's cheap as well. There is usually a wide range of hand painted designs or airbrush and they look really cool :)Im gettin my nails filled tomaro but i dont no what colors to get this time. help! i like bright colors =] ?
my favorite color is coral, its like a pink/orange, its a gorgeous color and it looks great on nails!
  • lotion cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment