Monday, May 10, 2010

I met this guy through IM, he kept saying we should get together, but I was trying to nail down plans....?

he was too busy watching TV, his responses only came during commercials. Is that a sign?I met this guy through IM, he kept saying we should get together, but I was trying to nail down plans....?
Anybody who cannot dedicate his self to your whim and choice...ditch him...only assign your delectable attention to someone who is worth it.I met this guy through IM, he kept saying we should get together, but I was trying to nail down plans....?
Do I need to? lol

Report Abuse



never go nd meet any guy whom u met online. there hav been lots n lots of sexual predators pretending 2 b 17 or 18 wen they r like 45 or sumthing. besides, u don't know anything abt me. he cud hav been makin up stuff abt himself, u never know. b safe.
I guess it could be taken as a sign..it is kind of strange that he suggested getting together and then was too busy watching tv to make any solid plans..for me personally i would give my undivided attention in a case like that..i mean..come on..its only tv!
Girl! u dont know wut ur getting urself into. for all u know he could be a 60 year old rapist!!!
Maybe you were too forceful when ';trying to nail down plans'; and you scared him off.





Often times someone saying ';we should get together'; really means ';don't call me, I'll call you';
Yes, don't waste your time.
you prolly shouldn't go out with some guy you met over im
  • lotion cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment