Friday, May 14, 2010

Im getting my nails done?

I want to get my toes done.. my toenails aren't all short and ugly but i want to get a pink n white tip wit acrylics done to them.. i never had it done on my toes before.. so is it the same thing with gettin your nails done like the fill ins and taking them off? is there a good way to taking the nails off without breaking my real toe nails? and can you get a pink n white tip on your nails without the acrylics? Thank you!Im getting my nails done?
Hi honey!! =) You CAN get acrylic on your toes...but most of the time, they will just do a pedicure and paint french manicure on your toes. Its easier that way. But if you really really wanted, they can put acrylic on your toes and you'd have to get them filled every 2 weeks like your nails. I would just get the french painted on. It's really cute and its cheaper! Good luck and have fun!Im getting my nails done?
yes if you get a tip on your toes its the same application, fill and removal process as it is with your finger nails....now from experience if your toenails grow long anyhow adding a tip will feel different and may cause your toe to throb...(i've done them on myself)now if they clip your toenail it shouldnt throb....but if you dont want to go the route to have a tip added to your toe then you can have them do a french on your toes without the acrylic

No comments:

Post a Comment