Monday, May 10, 2010

How do help my nails if I just took fake ones off and I want my nails to grow stronger and faster(Im pregnant)

If you can, get regular manicures, keep your nails trimmed short and use a moisturizer after every hand washing... I like Sally Hansen's 18 hour protective hand creme. It comes in an orange tube and I get it at Walgreen's for just a few dollars.





You can try using a clear polish or nail strengthener but it may just chip and peel with all the hand washing and such that comes with a new baby.





Get a nail buffing file - the one with dark gray, light gray and white on it. Remember the rule - ';night to day to gray'; when buffing them. Use the dark side 1st (night), the white side 2nd (day) and the light gray last (gray). It will make your nails smooth and keep them from snagging.





The biggest thing is to grin and bear it until they grow out. The good news is if you're taking pre-natal vitamins and eating healthy that should happen pretty fast. Congrats %26amp; good luck!How do help my nails if I just took fake ones off and I want my nails to grow stronger and faster(Im pregnant)
I realize this will sound like a joke, but I swear it is true.





Trim/file your nails short, always keep clear coat on them and trim them as soon as they begin to extend past your fingertips.





Ever since I have begun to keep my nail length short (just below the end of my fingertips), they have started to grow faster and stronger than when I tried to keep my nails long.





I realize how this sounds, but it has held true for me for the past 4-5 years.How do help my nails if I just took fake ones off and I want my nails to grow stronger and faster(Im pregnant)
stop worrying about your nails, silly. You're having a baby. you should concentate on that.;)
keep them moisturized. also start taking vitamin E, It repairs the skin cells, you will notice a shine in your hair, a bonus.





check with your doctor first!! maybe a prenatal will help
The first thing you have to remember is that water is not your friend. Water makes nails softer than there really are. So to prevent this either wear rubber gloves when putter your hand in water and when out of the shower or swimming dry your nails/hands off first.





Second thing is to keep polish on your nail even clean nail polish will help to strengthen them. The polish also help when your nails hit up against other surface.





Third your nail truly represent your overall health. So eat a good food, plenty of leafy green vegetable and get enough sleep per night.





Having your nail nicely polish and shaped also goes a long way to how they appear to yourself. Nails that grow out straight from the bed (or square) will have the habit of catching and hitting on more things. Round your nails off at the end. Also keep your nails clean under the beds.





Remember that nail on average only grow 1/8 of an inch per month. Mine did grow a little faster when I was pregnant but also I was taking a multi vitamin plus folic acid. Hope this helps.
Well, I know a stinky way to make ur nails grow. It might sound weird but believe me,IT WORKS!!! Rub ur nails with a piece of garlic.
  • lotion cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment