Friday, May 14, 2010

Does it hurt to get acrylic nails? see im 12 years old and im going to get them but im scared.plase help!!!!?

no it doesn't hurt, but after the nail is on, you might experience a little discomfort with your nails cuz they are kind of frozen in shape by the acrylic. then you'll get over it in a day, and you'll start loving your nails. enjoy and good luck, little lady!Does it hurt to get acrylic nails? see im 12 years old and im going to get them but im scared.plase help!!!!?
No little one they don't hurt:) But they are hard to text with , type with , do your makeup with and dress with lol. But Idk if I approve of acrylic nails for you , you're young and they can ruin your nail. Any who , i used to get acrylic but they looked REALLY fake on me...:( sad face!Does it hurt to get acrylic nails? see im 12 years old and im going to get them but im scared.plase help!!!!?
Doesn't hurt to get them put on. But taking them off is horrible! And part of your nail gets taken off too so that your real nails are torn and brittle and rip easily and it takes months to grow them out right again.





It was easy to put them on. I tried it once. But I'll never do it again!
it hurts indeed. i'd rather get my nose pierced again than get acryllics (sp?) again. honestly. but i got that gel stuff. anyway, they were absolute CRAP to take off, and the whole first day and then some they hurt and bugged the crap outta me (cos they hurt so much).
Not at all!





I am 13 and I've gotten them done millions of times, literally.





But Dont try to force them out because it will raise your real nail.Just let theem fall out on their own








Hope i helped!


http://www.youtube.com/user/PeaceLoveand鈥?/a>
My daughter is 12 and she has done them twice. And always the very next day she is biting them off. She likes the idea but when she gets them she hates them.
Why do young people want to grow up so fast. Fake nails at 12. I was happy just being me and natural me.
getting them on is easy getting them of kills

No comments:

Post a Comment