Friday, May 14, 2010

I bite mi nails real short and im gettin tips will it still look normal?

mi nails r real short with tips iios it gonna look dum?I bite mi nails real short and im gettin tips will it still look normal?
I have the same problem I bit my nails till my skin got raw. So i thought that if i got tips they would be so pretty that i wouldnt want to bite them . I got the tips and the look fantastic. Ad i was right i dont chew them anymore.I bite mi nails real short and im gettin tips will it still look normal?
If you mean they're just painting a colored tip on...yes. I was told by a manicurist that colored tips, especially white help to make your nails look longer. And I have found it to be true. It just depends on how they (or you if you do them yourself) paint them. If it's a thin line, it will help them look longer. If it's a thick line...well then it will just take up most of your nail so they won't really look longer at all.
no.


as long as you didnt bite them so short that you can see your meat... or whatever.


because they put a fake nail over your nail, and then they do acrylic anddddddd then it looks amazing!!!
they may not even be able to do a good job if you dont have long nails. i bite mine and they arent short.. but there also not long. if you did get tips then they prolly are more likely to break because your nails are so short and dont have enough support to help them stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment